Information we collect
- Where you volunteer this information (i.e. by filling in an online form to use our services or send us a direct email requesting services), we will save your name, delivery address, email address, and another other information that is relevant to the project we may or may not be involved in.
Use of your information
We use your personal information:
- To provide our services to you for communication purposes only and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- To send you details of our goods and services, or those of other companies within our group, but only if you give us permission to do so.
We share your personal information:
- With other third parties where this is necessary to deliver the services.
- With other business entities within the G99 Training group.
Some of the information we collect from you will also be IP sensitive and to cover this situation you can at any time request us to send you a signed NDA. This information is always treated confidentially. We will never disclose your data unless legally required or permitted to do so. It will not be used by us for marketing purposes unless you give us your express permission.
At G99 Training we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our customers and website visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Information We Collect
In providing our services to you and running and maintaining our website, we collect and process the following data about you:
Volunteered by you
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means (including by telephone, post, email and submission of information via our website).
- Information that you provide by filling in forms and medical questionnaires on our site www.G99.Training. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, consultations about projects, posting material or requesting further services.
This personal information may comprise your name, company address, site address, email address, telephone number.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Contacting the User
Mailing list or newsletter (this Application)
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Application. Your email address might also be added to this list because of signing up to this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name and last name.
Content performance and features testing (A/B testing)
The services contained in this section allow the Owner to track and analyze the User response concerning web traffic or behaviour regarding changes to the structure, text or any other component of this Application.
Google Website Optimizer (Google Inc.)
Google Website Optimizer is an A/B testing service provided by Google Inc.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The emailing service we use for our news letters is :-
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
MailChimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal Data collected: email address and first name.
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, Users allow this Application to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Application will be able to access some Data, stored by these third-party services, for registration or identification purposes.
Direct registration (this Application)
The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing the Personal Data directly to this Application.
Personal Data collected: date of birth, email address, first name, gender, last name, phone number and shipping address.
Use of Your Information
As part of the provision of our services, we use the information that we collect from you:
- To enable us to provide our services to you.
- To enable us to comply with regulatory requirements.
- To communicate with you in the event that there is a query or problem with your Project.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- For record keeping purposes.
- To track and analyse activity on our website.
- To handle payments for consultancy or services supplied.
Where you have given us permission in advance, we may also use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
- To allow members of the G99 Training group to use your personal information to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services, which we believe may interest you.
- You can change your mind and withdraw your permission for us to contact you for marketing purposes at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. This will not affect your use of our services.
Storing Your Personal Data
We hold your personal information for as long as we have a legal or business reason to do so, which generally means as long as you remain a customer or as required to meet our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements.
Disclosing Your Information
- To enable us to provide our core services, we may share your personal information with our suppliers and other third parties who we rely on to deliver the services (for example, we could provide your postal address to a courier or we may share your name, address and age with a third party service provider in order to verify your age and identity).
- Where you have agreed for us to keep your business contact informed.
- To other business entities within the G99 Training group.
- Where you have provided your permission for us to share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Where we are legally required or permitted by law to disclose your personal information, for example with regulatory bodies.
- In the event of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger or reorganisation of the company.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you, as a data subject have a number of rights which are detailed below:
Request access to your personal data that we hold about you (commonly known as a “data subject access request” or DSAR). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you or are otherwise processing.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected. We will need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third-party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third-party. We will provide to you, or a third-party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Third Party Links
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer or browser.
Your right to complain
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. The ICO can be reached via the internet We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.